sábado, dezembro 16, 2006

Uma frase.

Novo vício: histórias de uma frase.

"I was the only one not laughing as I turned and apologized for bumping into him, only afterwards realizing I had just apologized to a wooden pole."

"I hit my head on the floor when I was 7 and since then my life has gone progressively downhill."

"I couldn't bear to tell the girl I loved that I was only dreaming and that she was merely a figment of my imagination, so I kissed her, and as the world lost its color, I slowly woke up."

"My mother called me to do a chore and i responded, "What you need, Woman," to which my father chided, "Your mother is NOT a woman!""

"It was one of those exams that you absolutely must pass if you want to continue in the program, and I failed the set-your-alarm-clock-properly portion."

"I took a neuropsychiatric test and realized that I don't have a mental illness after all: I have five."

"When asked to name the one person absent from her life that she missed the most, she responded, "The person I hoped I'd be by this point in my life.""

"One-time I got in trouble in Religious studies for saying the word "vagina," but talked my way out of it by convincing them I had said "Virgin Mary"."

"If you put Dry Ice in a full 2L bottle of coke and put the cap back on you can create complete chaos on the subway."

"When I said to her "do with me what you will," I didn't think she'd go so far."

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial