quinta-feira, março 20, 2008

Seguir o exemplo de Calvin and Hobbes

“The more you think about things, the weirder they seem. Take milk for example. Why do we drink COW milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said. "I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!”

Calvin talking to Hobbes, “When a kid grows up, he has to be something. He can’t just stay the way he is. But a tiger grows up and stays a tiger why is that?” Hobbs replies, “No room for improvement. Calvin, “Of all the luck, my parents had to be humans.” Hobbes, “Don’t take it too hard. Humans provide some very important protein.”

After Calvin nails Susie with a snowball he walks up to her and says “I must say, the stinging snow makes your cheeks look positively radiant.”

“To make a bad day worse spend it wishing for the impossible”

“Life’s disappointments are harder to take when you don’t know any swear words.”

“Today for show and tell I’ve brought a tiny marvel of nature: a single snowflake. I think we might all learn a lesson from how this utterly unique and exquisite crystal… ..turns into an ordinary boring molecule of water just like every other one when you bring it in the classroom. And now. While the analogy sinks in. I’ll be leaving you drips and going outside.”

" I think nighttime is dark so you can imagine your fears with less distraction."

"A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do."

Citações daqui. E daqui.

Etiquetas: ,

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial