sexta-feira, junho 22, 2007

Dedicatórias

Sabem quando oferecem um livro a alguém e escrevem qualquer coisinha na(s) primeira(s) página(s)? Eis uma página dedicada a essas dedicatórias: http://bookinscriptions.com/books/ Alguns exemplos:

  • "A cheap and tacky gift to Canuck Cunt, from the Yorkshire Cunts.”
  • "I love you gorgeous Marry Me"
  • “Dear Jim Why I bought this, I really don’t know, Maybe because the price was so low, Or was it the “Contributors” that caught my eye, Any how, thought you might like to give it a try! Lots of love, Mom 2/27/63″
  • JAN. 22, 1969

    dear Tim— This glorious book has very many weird stories in it. It is also a Playboy book- so when you read this book think of the weirdest, sexiest girl, you will think of me Love, Gayl”

  • “July 3, 1892

    When in my grave I lonely sleep, And the weeping willows o’er [me] weep, Tis then dear friend and not before, That I will think of thee no more.”

  • “IS All Science Based on fact”
  • “In Recognition of Services rendered as Catechist.

    Xmas 1913."

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial