segunda-feira, abril 03, 2006

My Elvis...

Jeff Buckley - "There's no time for hatred, only questions Where is love, where is happiness, what is Life, where is peace? When will I find the strength to bring me release? And tell me where is the love in what your prophet has said?" - "Oh drink a bit of wine we both might go tomorrow" - "I think more than I wanna think I do things I never should do I drink much more that I ought to drink Because it brings me back you..." - "We are the smile of light that brings the rain" - "Well maybe I'm just too young

To keep good love from going wrong"
-
"Feel no shame for what you are
As you now are in your blood
Fall in light
Feel no shame for what you are
Feel no shame for what you are
Feel it as a water fall
Fall in light, ooh" - "Leave your office Run past your funeral Leave your home, car Leave your pulpit Join us in the streets where we Join us in the streets where we Don’t belong, don’t belong You and the stars Throwing light"

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial